There are several different types of bugs that bite, and feed and human blood.
Correct identification is CRUCIAL for effective Pest Control. Misdiagnosis by a Pest Control professional OR a Medical DR., is costly and FRUSTRATING!
Blood Feeding Insects include: Bedbugs, Kissing Bugs, Fleas, Fly (yes several types of Fly’s bite), Lice, Mites, Mosquitoes, No-see-ums, Punkies, and Ticks.
5 Steps to Control Biting Insects
- Prevention by sealing your home or structure against animal hosts or flying insects. Seal your attic to prevent birds, wild cats, and rats who can carry blood feeding bugs into your environment.
- Correct Identification to ensure proper product usage, application and sanitation.
- When pets are involved they need to be treated professionally on the same day, preferably before, the property is treated.
- Professional Pest Control application to: interior, exterior, yard, cracks and crevices, etc.
- Vacuuming all rugs, floors, and fabric covered furniture.
- Cleaning or disposing of all pet bedding.
- Removing all debris and harboring areas.
- Keep ALL landscaping grass, and plants well trimmed.
- Remove any bird nests on property (as these carry biting mites, etc.)
Responsible Pest Control serving Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Phoenix, Glendale, Gilbert, Queen Creek, Maricopa, & all surrounding areas.